Given the infectious nature and global outbreak of the Coronavirus-19 Disease, there are many businesses temporarily shutting down but essential services have been directed to remain open. As a medical provider, SLC Podiatry is such a service and our doors are open to the community. You can rest assured that all new and existing patients are welcome to be seen at our branches in Sandy, Salt Lake City, and West Jordan.
“It is important to us that our residents and visitors experiencing foot and ankle pain — whether from injury or a chronic condition — can be diagnosed and relieved by the care we offer. For an overview of the virus protocols we have initiated, and the cooperation we ask of our patients, please review the following points.” __ Elizabeth E. Auger, DPM
Protocols in Place for SLC Podiatry, Utah
- We ask that you do not schedule an appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid -19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other cold-like symptoms). Once you have been tested and are free of symptoms, you may schedule your visit.
- It is recommended that each patient come to their appointment by themselves, unless they are a minor, in which case they may be accompanied by 1 adult.
- In accordance with social distancing, you will be visiting with Dr. Auger only (there will not be a medical assistant available).
- You may be interacting with a receptionist, depending on the location you have chosen for an appointment.
- We have provided hand sanitizer throughout our offices, including the receptionist front desk.
- Our counters, clipboards, bathrooms and all other hard surfaces are cleaned daily and after each use by patients.
In these troubled times, it is vital to stay informed about the Coronavirus-19 Disease. It is also important to continue to receive medical treatments for your pain and injuries. Please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Elizabeth E. Auger, DPM for a scheduled visit!